Tuesday, September 4, 2007

What's Your Six Degrees?

Ok, so everyone loves that Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon game.

You know... someone says a celebrity and you have to connect them to Kevin Bacon somehow.

Someone in the TwoCents Office just suggested Kermit the Frog. So, let me think.

Kermit was in The Muppet Movie with Frank Oz, Frank Oz was in Spies Like Us with Dan Akroyd, Akroyd was in Nothing But Trouble with Demi Moore who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon!

Now, I'm going to check this cool site, http://oracleofbacon.org/oracle/ and see what the fine people at The University of Virgina say... HAH! I stumped them. They don't credit Kermit enough. But if I use Jim Henson (voice of Kermit), the computer beats me with a Bacon Number of 2! Jim Henson (I) was in Muppet Movie, The (1979) with Steve Martin (I), Steve Martin (I) was in Novocaine (2001) with Kevin Bacon.

A side note - I have a Bacon Number of 2 also. I was in a Community Theater play with someone who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon!

Do you have a Bacon number?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy