Thursday, April 17, 2008

TwoCents & Five Questions With...

It's been weeks since my call with Rainn Wilson and Greg Daniels, but in celebration of the second new post-strike episode of "The Office" I've finally gotten around to share our conversation with you! Many of you have read the full transcript of this media session, but this was my own one-on-one(two?) part of it all. This interview was originally posted on our Office site - ScrantonBranchOffice.com.

Rainn Wilson plays Dwight Schrute on "The Office" and was seen in movies such as "Juno", "The Last Mimzy", "My Super Ex-Girlfriend" and can you find him in "Galaxy Quest"? He joined "The Office" executive producer/writer, Greg Daniels, to speak with the media a few weeks ago. Daniels has been a part of "The Office" team since the beginning and is also responsible for the FOX hit "King of the Hill".

Enjoy!

ScrantonBranchOffice: Hey, welcome back guys. It’s been too long.

Greg Daniels: Hey, thank you.

Rainn Wilson: Hi.

Greg Daniels: Can I just say - have you heard that before because I mean, I don’t know if it was just me but I heard a lot of people saying that’s the thing that they missed most during the strike?

Not for me to say, of course, but if you wanted to say that on the other line so other people would write it, I’d be - you know, I’m not going to stand in your way.

Continue Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy