Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Matthew Perry Gets Some Fresh Air...

... driving home late last night I was listening to radio and something caught my attention.

Staying with my "Friends" theme of the evening, as soon as I turned it on it was a clip of Chandler doing his Mr. T starter kit bit about a gold bracelet Joey had bought him. So, I stopped and listened. As anyone who knows me can tell you, I'm a big fan of Perry.

It turned out to be an interview with Chandler himself, Matthew Perry on the NPR program called "Fresh Air". Perry discusses his new dramatic turn in "Numb" which is now playing at the Tribeca Film Festival and which Perry also directed. He also talks about Friends, Studio 60, Aaron Sorkin, back pills and other really interesting stuff.

You can listen to the interview on NPR's website. It's a good listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy