Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Talk About... Heroes (4/30/07)

Last night I got home from my 'real' job and a "Friends" repeat was on. It was the "what if" episode. You remember, what if Ross was still with Carol, what if Monica was still fat, what if Rachel married Barry, etc. I found that very fitting leading in to last night's GREAT "What If" episode of Heroes.

Usually the What If episodes of shows just show a funny look into the future, but this was a future story that pushed a current story line. It was so well done. I was very happy watching this episode at 11:30 last night. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE DVR?

So, what about you? How did you like Heroes? Still impressed by it?

String Theory
Original Airdate: Monday April 30, 2007
Transported into the future, Hiro and Ando discover that people with extraordinary abilities are called terrorists and imprisoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy