Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dexter’s Photoshop Massacre

By Valeria – Senior Reviewer
valeria@twocentscorp.com

At the end of last season, our favorite, cuddly, muscular, ridiculously attractive serial-killer got married to his pregnant girlfriend. He grew up!

Obviously, myself, and many rabid viewers of the show had mixed reactions to this development. But, I’m sure that everyone is eagerly awaiting the return of the fourth season of Dexter in September. No TV promos have been released just yet, but some possible promo posters have started circulating on the internet.

This poster of Dexter sitting on a chair looking both scary and sexy appears to be legit. But for all we know, it could be an old poster, or just a mock-up. The real question comes with the other promo poster.

Here, we see Dexter with a very scary baby on his shoulders. Personally, I think this baby looks more terrifying than anything I’ve ever seen, and looks awkwardly photoshopped onto Dexter. Also, I wonder if Dexter’s offspring is going to be a boy or a girl. Some people think that “fake baby” looks like a girl, but I’m not so sure.

What are your thoughts? I think the baby poster is a candidate for Photoshop Disasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy