Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Saying Goodbye to ER

The ER moment I remember most:
Omar Epps (long before House) was intern Dr. Dennis Gant. Benton (Eriq LaSalle) was constantly on his case, believing that black doctors needed to set the bar higher to be taken seriously. After weeks of abuse, Gant disappeared. When the EMTs brought in a man who had been hit by a train, Benton demanded repeatedly that Gant be paged. When someone finally did page him, the beeper went off...on the table.

- Tom R, TwoCents Sr. Staff Writer

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I couldn't remember who the doctor was that was on the table when the pager went off. That was also the most memorable episode for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I forgot that one. That story line made my stomach drop ... that one was bad.

    ReplyDelete

TheTwoCents Comments Policy