Original Air Date – Sept 7, 2008
Andi M - TwoCents Reviewer
Oh my stars, where to start? We’ve got a lot to cover, so let’s start with a list, because I’m fun like that!
1. Casting. I like all of them, even the ones I’m not supposed to.
2. The music. What do you guys think? Awesome? I loved it.
3. The way they handle Sookie’s telepathy. Unlike the fangs, this is not cheesy at all.
1. Fangs – The concept is cool (they spring forward like a rattlesnake’s do), but they look cheesy.
2. Vampire Sex. Okay, obviously Sookie is going to knock boots with a vampire at some point and I’m concerned about the precedent that the vampire sex in this episode is setting. I guess we’ll just have wait and to see.