Survivor: Micronesia, Fans vs. Favorites
“A Lost Puppy Dog”
Original Air Date: March 27, 2008
Rachel – Two Cents Staff Writer
The Top 11 Things I Learned About the Castaways of Survivor: Micronesia
1. Alexis [Airai] was sent to Exile Island thanks to a little twist in the game: each tribe had to pick someone to go to E.I. before the Immunity Challenge and that person would get immunity.
2. Amanda [Malakal] thought it would be better to be with the devil you know (Ami) than the devil you don’t know (Erik) when approached vote out Ami. She changed her mind.
3. Ami [Malakal] went home. Crying. Too bad the other tribe members didn’t believe her story that she was just trying to give the doomed fans some hope and alleviate their stress by plotting to vote out Ozzy in previous Tribal Councils (see number 6 below). Yeah, I didn’t believe her either.
4. Cirie [Malakal] realized that, at this point in the game, her vote needs to go to whomever she trusts the least, because she sure as hell doesn’t trust anyone anyway.
5. Eliza [Airai] actually helped win an Immunity Challenge. I was so surprised!