Monday, April 28, 2008

"Lost" Recap & Review - "The Shape of Things to Come"

Lost
"The Shape of Things to Come"

Original Air Date: April 24, 2008

Laura-Ann - TwoCents Staff Writer

Ok...so...writing a real review of "Lost" would take literally HOURS for me to wrap my head around...so here are my REACTIONS to the episode "The Shape of Things to Come" last night...

1. Badass Sawyer is back! HURRAH! Fire that gun boy!
2. Aw, Ben plays the piano...and looks like a scared rat when he's startled...
3. Ben...just broke my heart because OMG ALEX JUST GOT KILLED...
4. Back on the beach...Bernard is a badass who speaks Morse! Muahahahhahaha
5. I KNEW they weren't there to get them off the island! I knew it!
6. Uhoh...Jack's getting sick...um...Juliet? Somebody?
7. No...no Sawyer, Claire, & Aaron do NOT go traipsing through the woods with Miles...DAMMIT...
8. WHY do I have the distinct feeling that they're pushing towards a love thing with Sawyer & Claire? I swear if he ends up dying because he's nobly saving Claire I will die as well.
9. Woooo lots of Ben flash forwards. I lurve Ben flash forwards. What? He's in Tunisia? What? He's in IRAQ? WHAT?! THERE'S SAYID! AT A FUNERAL! FOR HIS WIFE! NADIA!!!!! Ok, so part of me is THRILLED to bits that he & Nadia end up getting married...but then she dies. Yikes.
10. Woooooo Sayid & Ben are teaming up to go against Charles Widmore!!!
11. Ben goes into Widmore's penthouse a la Anton Chigur...wakes him up & tells him that the Island is his & that since Charles killed his daughter he's now going to kill his....ahem...PENNY. DUN-DUN.

Thursday is wwwaayyy too overstimulating.

What did you think of tonight's episode? Where do you think this could all be heading? Leave your TwoCents in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. My very first thought when seeing Sayid attending a funeral for Nadia was that the same fate better not await Desmond and Penny... and then, sure enough Ben is gunning for Penny by the end of the episode.

    I have a real love/hate realtionship with this show!

    ReplyDelete

TheTwoCents Comments Policy