Survivor: Micronesia, Fans vs. Favorites
“He's a Ball of Goo!”
Season 16, Episode 5
Original Air Date: March 6, 2008
Rachel - TwoCents Staff Writer
The Top 16 Things I Learned About the Castaways of Survivor: Micronesia
1. Alexis [Airai] is freakishly happy about the tribal mix-up… the favorites came in and fixed all the stupidity that was the fans’ shelter(s).
2. Amanda [Malakal] caught a freakin’ 35 to 40 pound shark! A SHARK! And with her bare hands, too!
3. Ami [Malakal] finally did something that I remember – she held poor Charlie (the rooster) down when Ozzy chopped his head off.
4. Chet [Malakal] might not only be the laziest castaway in Survivor history, but also the best at blaming others for his complete incompetence. “Hey – Joel literally dragged me around the obstacle course not because I’m lazy, but because he is a bad communicator. I said it.”
5. Cirie [Malakal] has become evil. When she caught wind that people wanted to vote the weakest people out first, keeping strong ones while still in group challenges, she orchestrated the vote-off of Joel (the second strongest person in the game) because she counts herself among the weak. No argument here.