Survivor: Micronesia, Fans vs. Favorites
“I Should Be Carried on the Chariot-Type Thing!”
Season 16, Episode 03
Original Air Date: February 21, 2008
Rachel - TwoCents Staff Writer
The Top 18 Things I Learned About the Castaways of Survivor: Micronesia
The Favorites: Malakal
1. Amanda promised Cirie Final Three… think she’s playing?
2. Ami goes to Exile Island and can’t figure out the convoluted treasure-hunt clues that lead to the Immunity Idol, so I’m pretty sure she didn’t find it, which is cool with me.
3. Cirie thinks she is Queen of the Island, apparently, because she knows she is the swing voter between the two groups of four. She IS right about being the swing, but she won’t be for long and then where will her self-important-self find herself?
4. Eliza got courted by the “Couple” alliance and in the end, joined up as an act of self-preservation.
5. James went all angry big brother when Erik threw Amanda in the Immunity Challenge (See: Erik). It was awesome.
6. Jonathan is a creep and talks way too much. He gets Cirie mad at him by being overbearing which leads to the eviction of Yau Man. Does that make sense to you? No? OK, me neither.
7. Ozzy still looks better with longer hair.
8. Parvati almost got sent home (well, she had two votes). Please, people, get it together and finish the job next week.
9. Yau Man got voted off? What the heck? Man, I’m really starting to hate these so-called “favorites.”
The Fans: Airai
10. Alexis shivered a lot.
11. Chet wins the title of “The Coconut that Broke the Favorites Back” by tossing the last coconut into the basket, winning the Immunity Challenge for his tribe.
12. Erik got a little too physical for my taste during the freakishly-brutal Reward Challenge, flipping Amanda over his head and face Danny Bonaduce style. Jerk.
13. Jason went all Man vs. Wild by crawling into a cave during a wicked night storm, hoping there were no spiders (I would like to add “or snakes, or lizards, or those things from The Descent, etc.”)
14. Joel keeps getting creepier and creepier. Like Jonathan.
15. Kathleen goes to Exile Island again, but is so pooped from the last trip that she decides to play dumb and not help Ami look for the Immunity Idol. Whatever.
16. Mikey tried to fly below the radar because of the blindside at the last Tribal Council and, of course, because of Joel’s freakiness.
17. Natalie didn’t do anything in this episode that I noticed. Sorry.
18. Tracy is like Natalie in my eyes.
Next week: “That's Baked, Barbecued and Fried!”