Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Survivor: Micronesia, Fans vs. Favorites" Recap & Review - Season 16, Episode 1

Survivor: Micronesia, Fans vs. Favorites
“You Guys are Dumber Than you Look”
Season 16, Episode 01

Original Air Date: February 7, 2008

Rachel - TwoCents Staff Writer

The Top 20 Things I Learned About the Castaways of Survivor: Micronesia

The "Favorites" team: (Which is a loose term, I might add, because some of these people have been my LEAST favorite. Ever.)
1. Amanda is my pick.
2. Ami is still forgettable.
3. Cirie is gonna fly under the radar for a while.
4. Eliza still can’t keep her mouth shut.
5. James is still freakin’ huge.
6. Johnny Fairplay is still an idiot.
7. Jonathan is still a bit of a meathead.
8. Ozzy looks better with long hair.
9. Parvati’s last name is actually Shallow. I’m serious.
10. Yau Man is still awesome.

The "Fans" team: (Who think they know just about everything.)
11-20. Alexis, Chet, Erik, Jason, Joel, Kathleen, Mary, Mikey, Natalie, and Tracy… I don’t know any of you yet, and I have a feeling I will come to harbor both love and hate for some. Don’t worry, the first obstacle has been crossed: Johnny Fairplay got voted off the island, which can only be explained by the following inner monologue I created: “Everybody knows my method of operation? Well this isn’t gonna be fun… I might as well go home to my “girlfriend” which I may or may not have who may or may not be “pregnant” with a child that may or may not be “OK.” But then again, I could be lying. You can never tell with me.” (As a side note of trivia, he does, indeed, have a girlfriend. She was the one who got the flesh-eating bacteria on her face in cycle 4 of America’s Next Top Model. Yikes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy