Thursday, September 27, 2007

"The Office" Conference Room - "Fun Run"

Hello! Welcome back to the Office Conference Room which is now open for business! For those of you who are new to us, the Office Conference Room was set up last season and some of your favorite "Office" Fan Sites submit their TwoCents through the days immediately after a new Office episode airs!

[Updated: 9/28 11:35AM]

We start off Season 4 with "Fun Run"!

However, YOU can start in the fun right now! Over at TheTwoCents Branch "Office" we have a post started for "Fun Run" where you, the fans, give your TwoCents about this episode! This will also be a weekly thing!

----------
KP
TheTwoCents.com
Favorite Moment: Kevin's "Are You Kidding Me" interview.
Favorite Quote: "I'm not supersticious, I'm a little sticious." - Michael
Overall Episode Grade: A

----------
Biggest Flan
jellostapler.com
Favorite Moment: Dwight putting Angel's Cat in Jell-O. Just kidding, but putting it in the freezer was funny.
Favorite Quote: Angela to Pam: I was hoping you could help me with relationship problems, since you have so many of them.
Overall Episode Grade: B+

----------
Marcus A. York
Plays: "Billy Merchant"
Thoughts on Shooting Fun Run: "It was so much fun shooting that episode and I thought what the characters went through in the season premiere was so funny, it was a pleasure to be there during shooting. How can you top rabies, sore nipples and an eight dollar lamp?! Coming from a farming community back in Ohio, I thought Dwight's perspective and reasoning as to what to do with a 'worthless' cat was histerical. His character is just the funniest thing on TV."

----------
Spamster
TheOfficeChat.com
Favorite Moment: Michael's speech in the conference room about making a sacrifice to an animal/monster!
Favorite Quote: "Just a couple of kittens out on the town." - Angela Martin
Overall Episode Grade: A

----------
Adam
OfficeQuotes.net
Favorite Moment: Seeing a quick shot of Meredith's face when Michael hit her with his car!
Favorite Quote: I'm a not superstitious, but I am a little bit sticious.
Overall Episode Grade: B+

----------
Omi Vaidya
Plays: Sadiq, The I.T. Guy
Thoughts on Shooting Fun Run: "It was awesome being on the premiere. Seeing the episode, it really doesn't do justice to the experience I had on set. But it was nice having my few seconds of fame. My character is mostly a setup for the main characters' jokes so watching it with my friends and seeing them laugh, I knew I had done a good job. Hopefully they bring me back and I get to explore the character of Sadiq a little more."

----------
Jenny
More Than That
Favorite Moment: Jim and Pam being confronted by the camera crew -- and admitting they're dating.
Favorite Quote: "I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious."
Overall Episode Grade: A-

----------
Melody
The Office Alliance Podcast
Favorite Moment: The scene where Jim and Pam were confronted with the footage of their little vehicular rendezvous. The smiles on their faces were absolutely amazing.
Favorite Quote: "Oh well. If they aren't together now, then they probably never will be. I thought they'd be good together. Like PB & J. Pam Beesly and Jim. What a waste. What. A. Waste." - Kevin
Overall Episode Grade: B

----------
Laura Ann
myspace.com/theportraitofalady
Favorite Moment: I think my favorite moment was when Michael hit Meredith. The shock of it & then realizing what was about to happen had me in STITCHES.
Favorite Quote: "I'm not superstitious. I'm just a little stitious."
Overall Episode Grade: A!

----------
We want YOUR TwoCents too!! So click HERE to get in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy