Friday, May 11, 2007

I Need Input!


We just passed 300 story posts here on TheTwoCents.com and our readership is growing every day! We passed 700 readers on one day this week!

I need to know what you're all thinking. Over 300 of you visit here a day and we only get a handful of comments and/or emails.

I'm curious what you like about the site! What you would like to see more of, less of? What should I cover that I ignore? What would get you to visit more often?

So, here are some ways to let me know!

Leave a Comment below, use the Forums!!

Here are some POLLS!

How Did You Hear About The Two Cents?
Free polls from Pollhost.com



What is Your Favorite Part of TheTwoCents?
To select multiple entries hold the Ctrl key (or the Apple key)
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



What Show That We Don't Cover With Talk About or At All Should We Add?
To select multiple entries hold the Ctrl key (or the Apple key)
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Why Don't You Leave Your Two Cents More Often?
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Thanks Gang! Keep enjoying TheTwoCents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy