Monday, March 19, 2007

Who's Calling Please?


Bored? Want to talk to a celebrity or a TV Character on the phone? Or have one of them call your friends? A few websites allow you to do this.

Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin) from 30 Rock will call your friends with a customized message.

How about Britney Spears, before she went insane? Yup, she'll call you with a customized message too. Especially if you buy her new perfume!

OR, you can call Dwight Schrute from The Office. BestBuy allows you to give him a ring at 1-800-984-3672. Tell him I said hello.

Apparently there's THIS WEBSITE that will have certain celebrities (C-list and below - i.e. Lou Ferigno (The Hulk) or Dennis Hasking (Mr. Belding on Saved By The Bell)) make actual live phone calls for $19.95. *Note - I have not tried this, so I don't know if this is real.

Nickelodeon charges only $2.49 to have one of their characters call you or your kids. Spongebob, Blue, Dora. It's through an outside service but does come from Nick's Homepage.

If you try any of these, share the story in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Dennis Hasking isn't bad!

    I loved him in the 'Saved By The Bell' years.


    Though I'd still prefer Dora to call me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came here from Gina's blog. I see you have 'staff' who contribute blog posts. Why don't you turn this into a team blog and let them post for themselves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does this not surprise me?

    ONLY in America!


    I'm expecting a call from Gary Coleman, gotta run!

    ReplyDelete

TheTwoCents Comments Policy