Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Few Things...


The trailer for "Pirates of the Caribbean: The World's End" is online now. It looks very good. (And I'm not just saying that because I drafted it in my IMdB Movie Mogul team.) Yahoo also has a film clip and movie stills and all kinds of stuff.

The HBO Show "Extras" is all but done. The show's stars and creators, Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, have decided to end the show's run with the second season that just finised airing. However, just like they did with the BBC version of The Office, they will film one last "special" to act as the show's finale. No date has been set for that, but I'll keep you informed as soon as I hear.

Rocky Balboa comes out on DVD today. If you're a fan of the Rocky franchise, then you should really like this movie. It's Sylvester Stallone's goodbye to the character, and I saw it as almost a 'thank you' movie for his fans. I really enjoyed it in the theaters and look forward to a second viewing on DVD.

Did you see Rocky Balboa? Did you watch Extras? Are you excited for the new Pirates movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy