Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Samantha Who? - So I Think I Can Dance - Begs the Question...

This week we were treated to the Samantha Who? premiere. In it Samantha has moved out to her own apartment (where Barry still lives while looking for a place).

So, Samantha got her own spatula and danced around (mostly) naked in her own place.

That begs the question - when you got your own place - how did you make it your own? Did you buy something special that proved the point? Did you dance around (mostly) naked? What did you do?

Share your TwoCents about this with everyone in the comments!

[photo: ABC.com]

2 comments:

  1. I can't relax in a new place until everything is unpacked and put away. For my last move, from the time the U-Haul hit the driveway I think I stayed up for about 48 hours straight making sure everything was perfect. I guess that's what happens when OCD moves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never actually had my own place in the sense that I lived alone. I've always had roommates and/or my boyfriend.

    But if I had, you can pretty much bet there would have been at least a little half naked dancing.

    ReplyDelete

TheTwoCents Comments Policy