Friday, October 31, 2008

Doctor Who Will Take Over?

TwoCents readers (or more specifically, fellow nerds) I have some sad news. David Tennant is leaving Doctor Who! There will be a Christmas special and four episodes in 2009, but in the 2010 season, we will have a new doctor.

After winning an award at Britain’s National Television Awards, he confirmed the rumors that we will not see another full season with the tenth doctor. It’s okay to grieve, guys, it’s natural. Right now, I am wearing my K-9 shirt and am drowning my sorrows in a Terry’s Chocolate Orange, and counting the days until the Christmas special airs and we find out what happened after the fourth season finale. I’m sure we will all miss the tenth doctor, but hey, we’ll always have Rose. Oh, wait, we won’t.

Laura Kelley, TwoCents Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy