Air date: Sept 28, 2008
Charles - TwoCents Reviewer
Top 10 Things I Learned from Entourage This Week
1. A good way of postponing depression is to do a guest spot on The View.
2. There is nothing better for a “general meeting” than having something to say, especially if it involves a bid for your client.
3. Only Richard Simmons can get away with wearing a tank top and shorts on The View. (But what the hell was Whoopi wearing?)
4. When you’re an upcoming agent, always remember: sell the script and take care of your writers.
5. Do not cry on The View. Unless you want to appeal to women and gay men in droves.