Monday, June 2, 2008

Gilmore Girls - Summer DVD Bookclub

Gilmore Girls
Summer Review Intro

Faye - TwoCents Reviewer
Faye@thetwocentscorp.com

This summer, I’m going to be writing on my favorite episodes of Gilmore Girls. I personally own all 7 seasons on DVD and have watched each episode numerous times. I actually think I watch it too much because there will be times where I will fall asleep during an episode, wake up a few minutes later, and know exactly what went on, who said what, and who was wearing what. I guess that makes me the perfect person to write about the show.

The first episode we'll watch for next week is the Pilot episode!

For those of you who have never seen the show before, or those of you who have and just want a slight refresher, these are the main characters that the show focuses on:

Continue Reading...

3 comments:

  1. Gilmore Girls
    Summer Review Intro

    Faye - TwoCents Reviewer
    Faye@thetwocentscorp.com

    This summer, I’m going to be writing on my favorite episodes of Gilmore Girls. I personally own all 7 seasons on DVD and have watched each episode numerous times. I actually think I watch it too much because there will be times where I will fall asleep during an episode, wake up a few minutes later, and know exactly what went on, who said what, and who was wearing what. I guess that makes me the perfect person to write about the show.

    For those of you who have never seen the show before, or those of you who have and just want a slight refresher, these are the main characters that the show focuses on:

    • Lorelai Gilmore played by Lauren Graham
    • Rory Gilmore played by Alexis Bledel
    • Luke Danes played by Scott Patterson
    • Richard Gilmore played by Edward Hermann
    • Emily Gilmore played by Kelly Bishop
    • Sookie St. James played by Melissa McCarthy
    • Michel Gerrard played by Yanic Truesdale
    • Paris Gellar played by Liza Weil
    • Kirk played by Sean Gunn
    • Dean Forrester played by Jared Padalecki
    • Jess Mariano played by Milo Ventimigila
    • Logan Huntzburger played by Matt Czuchry
    • Christopher Hayden played by David Sutcliffe

    Those are just a few of the characters that make up the cast of Gilmore Girls, but those are the main ones that appear in the credits throughout the series, and the ones that are in most of the episodes I’ve decided to review.

    I hope you are all going to enjoy my reviews and you all enjoy the episodes I have chosen to review. I’m also open to suggestions. If there is a specific episode that you loved or hated, and you want to know what my TwoCents on the episode is, feel free to suggest an episode or two and I’ll either write a review just for you or write one for everyone to see as well! I look forward to writing these reviews this summer and I hope you are all excited to read them. I’ll see you all soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo!!! I am right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really toyed with the idea of naming my little girl Lorelai... I absolutely LOVE this show and am looking forward to your take on it!

    ReplyDelete

TheTwoCents Comments Policy