“I'm Ruthless... and Have a Smile on My Face”
Original Air Date: April 24, 2008
Rachel – Two Cents Staff Writer
The Top 8 Things I Learned About the Castaways of Survivor: Micronesia
1. Alexis admitted that when a guy makes a move on her, she gets all “4th grade uncomfortable.” That had nothing to do with the events of the episode. I just thought it was funny.
2. Amanda is angry. Very angry. And she doesn’t know what she and James are gonna do. Then, she paid $280 for a PBJ… that is a girl after my own heart (if it was grape jelly, that is).
3. Cirie tried to stiff Jeff $20 during the Reward Challenge (Survivor Auction). It was freakin’ awesome.
4. Erik celebrated his 22nd birthday by winning the Immunity Challenge.
5. James, angry with Parvati, said women “always got to eat the apple.” It’s true.
6. Jason found himself a REAL Hidden Immunity Idol on Exile Island. However, he stayed naive as to his place in the pecking order and fell victim to the same fault that got Ozzy voted out last week: complacency. He was sent packing.
7. Natalie has become a bit of a puppet master, totally playing Jason. I’ll admit, it was awesome to see the look on his face when he got voted out, but she is far too cocky about her role in the tribe.
8. Parvati flat out told James she plans on taking all women (the “Black Widow Brigade”) to the final three. Nothing like overconfidence to make one unlikable.
What do YOU think? Does James really like cold bat soup? Did Erik seriously just pay $40 to lick Cirie’s chocolate cake-covered fingers? Is Natalie in as much control as she thinks she is? And really, what the heck happened on American Idol last night??? Give us YOUR Two Cents. We won’t spend it all in one place. I promise.
Next week: “I'm Gonna Fix Her!”