Survivor: Micronesia, Fans vs. Favorites
“I'm in Such a Hot Pickle!”
Original Air Date: April 10, 2008
Rachel – Two Cents Staff Writer
The Top 10 Things I Learned About the Castaways of Survivor: Micronesia
1. Alexis is moving in on Ozzy… they got pretty cozy with Amanda watching and she is NOT happy. Oh, and Alexis talked about Eliza in the past-tense at Tribal Council. Nice.
2. Amanda is getting nervous about the Ozzy/Alexis thing, but is it because she is sweet on him, or is it because it might be a threat to their alliance?
3. Cirie flew under the radar this time… which is a good thing. When the tribes merge (like they did tonight), it is best for a castaway to not make a ruckus resulting in a target painted on his/her back.
4. Eliza made a deal with Jason that if he won the Immunity Challenge, he would give her the Hidden Immunity Idol. The problem? The idol he found was fake and she knew it as soon as she saw it. Could Jason be any denser? (See number 7 below.) Oh, yeah… she got voted off the island.
5. Erik suggested the name Dabu for the new merged tribe. He said it was Micronesian for “good.” Funny thing, though… he doesn’t know Micronesian and just wanted to name the tribe something funny. Very dabu.
6. James dug into a Micronesian delicacy at the Merge Feast: soggy bats. I’m totally serious.
7. Jason won the Immunity Challenge and gave Eliza the fake idol, thinking that if it was NOT the real one it would be a “bummer.” Dude.
8. Natalie thought she solidified the alliance of herself, Alexis, Amanda, and Parvati. Too bad Amanda and Parvati a just playing her.
9. Ozzy’s fake Hidden Immunity Idol = $0.00. The look on Ozzy’s face when Eliza played it = Priceless.
10. Parvati is in two conflicting alliances, and Amanda is getting wary of her strategies. She better look out.