Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Flight Takes Off

This season I've been watching Flight of the Conchords.

Now, I have to be honest, at first I had no interest in this at all. The commercials didn't interest me and I never understood what the show was about.

Then my sister-in-law made me sit down and watch the episode with this clip. It's their rap of the Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros and something about it just struck me as SO funny.

Another fun song from this season was If You're Into It.

The presentation of the band, their fan Mel and their Manager Murray were all very very funny. I've very happy HBO is bringing it back next year!

Were you watching? What did you think?

By the way - apparently - when Bret gets really angry ... HE DANCES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy