Friday, August 3, 2007

The Office Conference Room - "Business School"

The Office
"Business School"
Original Airdate: Thursday February 15, 2007

[Submitted by: Fancy New Beesly]

"Business School" was one of my favorite episodes of the season. I remember being really disappointed with the few episodes previous to it because they were just too sad for my liking.

This episode was directed by Joss Whedon & very appropriately one of the subplots involved a bat let loose in the office!

These scenes were special to me & many other Office fans because we were actually IN TheOfficeChat.com talking to the castmembers AT THEIR DESKS during those scenes!!

Michael standing up for himself & showing Ryan up at his business school made me so happy. I thought Carell did such an amazing job.

The part of the art show when Pam hugs Michael had me in tears. I watched it again tonight & still teared up during that part! I loved seeing the very best come out of those two. It was so endearing.

The end was just way too fabulous as well...Ryan being moved next to Kelly. Her reaction was so great. I adore Mindy Kaling.

Overall, it was such a fantastic episode! It had the right energy, humor, & heart that all comedies should strive for. I give it an A++!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy