Tuesday, April 10, 2007

If You Need Help, And If You Can Find Them...


... you can hire, The A-Team (insert theme song).

Dark Horizon's website is reporting that NBC is thinking about bringing the show back to television!

They are rumored to be in the works for a four part mini-series, that if it does well in the ratings, could be turned into a series.

The big twist, B.A.'s character will be played by a woman and the Hollywood rumor mill has Lil' Kim on the top of the list. Hmmm, not sure I like that.

How about you? Would you watch?

1 comment:

  1. I loved the A-Team when I was a kid. I am curious to see who will be cast. The Sci-Fi channel did a superb job casting the remake of Battlestar Galactica. I can only hope the A-Team does half as good.

    ReplyDelete

TheTwoCents Comments Policy