Friday, March 2, 2007

Who Do You Think You Are?

There's a bunch of websites out there that allow you to create "you" in the form of someone else. Examples:

Here's me in real life:



I get a lot of use out of this headshot!





Me as an M&M:



The blonde messy hair and a baseball bat. Yup, this could be me...if I had a hard candy shell.



As a character from The Simpsons:



Ok, so I don't tuck in my shirts usually, but standing around in an office doing nothing sure fits my profile!








Or maybe I look better in the world of South Park:


Cool right? Glasses, goatee, plain black jacket and of course jeans. Yup, that could be me.



So which do you like best? Make your own and share them with us in Comments!

3 comments:

  1. What about Doug from King of Queens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is for the Simpson version of you. Where do find this stuff and how do you have the time? Oh I forgot you are pressing "off" on your alarm clock and waiting for your shower to warm up. Some of us are in school or working (I appreciated the shout out BTW)on Saturdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally enjoy the South Park one. Or the real one! =)

    ReplyDelete

TheTwoCents Comments Policy