Friday, March 2, 2007

Some Friday Morning Links



So, when the world seems to have nothing going on, maybe it's time to find some other info! Here's some fun for your Friday Morning.

Lunar Eclipse
If you live in the NorthEast, a lunar eclipse is happening on Saturday night. Right around sunset (6-6:30ish) look to the EAST and you should see the moon magic start happening.

Use One TV Show to Enjoy Another
I love The Office and Heroes - here's a link that combines the two.
I love The Office and Friends - here's a link that combines the two.

Wiffie is GONE!?!
Nabisco's game site, Candyland, used to have a great online Wiffle game, but now it's gone. That's very sad to me. They replaced it with this baseball game from that movie "Everybody's Hero" that I think 1 or 2 people went to see.

My Sidekick is Better than Yours!
The Onion AV site has a list of 13 sidekicks from television that we love more than the heroes they follow around. Sideshow Bob, Inigo Montoya, and R2-D2 on the same list - that's genius. Who do you think they missed? How about Barney on How I Met Your Mother or would you vote Dwight over Michael on The Office?

Heroes Season 2
Sci-fi.com lists a story about where Heroes is headed for season two. I was talking about this with some people just the other day. I like that the producers say it will be more like 24 in it's a different story every season and not like LOST where it's a super long story.

Some "Heavy" Reading
Kevin Smith, you know, Silent Bob from the Jay and Silent Bob movies? (Clerks, Dogma, Chasing Amy, etc). He writes a blog. It's amazing. He's very fun to read.

So there ya go. Did you like any of this stuff? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy