Thursday, September 18, 2008

TwoCents & Five Questions With...

... Trevor Einhorn, Actor.

Recently NBC aired the season four episode entitled "Job Fair". It's also currently on Hulu for your viewing pleasure.

Being a week out from the SEASON FIVE premiere, our Spin-Off, ScrantonBranchOffice.com caught up with another Voice from within The Office Universe.

Trevor Einhorn has appeared in shows such as Joan of Arcadia, Sons and Daughters and played Frasier's son, Frederick, on Frasier. In the world of Dunder Mifflin, Trevor played "Justin" a kid just trying to get an internship at his high school's job fair. Michael didn't want him (at first) but we did so we could get his TwoCents on working on the show!

Enjoy!

ScrantonBranchOffice: Tell TheTwoCents readers about yourself and how you started in "show biz".
Trevor Einhorn: I started acting when I was five. My older sister of three years wanted to act, and I got schlepped to all the auditions. It was at one commercial audition when my sister came out with a cookie, and I said "wow they give you food at these things?" That was it, I was sold. Who knew that my love for cookies at age five would turn into a career.

Continue Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy