Monday, July 21, 2008

TwoCents & Five Questions With...

... Mindy Kaling & Brian Baumgartner, "The Office"

We recently had the opportunity to talk with Brian Baumgartner and Mindy Kaling about their upcoming projects and about trips to Scranton they are both making soon.

My favorite part of talking with them may have been their interaction with each other. They did most of the interview for us!

Enjoy!

TheTwoCents: Okay, how you guys doing today? Thanks for being with us.

Brian Baumgartner: Thank you.

Mindy Kaling: Thanks.

TheTwoCents: It’s been almost a year since we’ve all been in Scranton and I know Mindy that you’re heading back there and Brian I hear rumors you might stop in a little bit later this month too. What are you guys looking forward to going back to see again or maybe didn’t get to experience the first time?

Mindy Kaling: I’m just ready for the food. The entire time we were there we toured all of like the different competing hotdog places and stuff but I never got to have any food. So what I’m hoping is I’ll have like 20 minutes to sit down and like eat a lobster with a bib on like Scranton people. That’s like kind of the most exciting for me.

Keep Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy