Wednesday, April 23, 2003

TwoCents On...

... Karen - TwoCents Reviewer

Karen joined TheTwoCents as a Reviewer in early 2008.

Karen currently covers: Ugly Betty

Click here to read Karen's stories

You can email Karen at Staff@TheTwoCents.com

I live in Ohio and work for the library. Believe it or not...I probably would have never found TheTwoCents or a lot of these other type blogging sites if it wasn't for the library. As a skills task, the library challenged us to start a blog and then do different computer tasks and then write about them.

When we all finished the tasks, I decided to continue my blog (wwwshagadelicmojo.blogspot.com)and kind of make it my own a lot more. So I decided to write a bit about my favorite show Ugly Betty and put some links to sites I like to visit, and waalaa saw an ad needing a reviewer for U/B and answered it.

I am married and have two teenagers, Ben 16 and Samantha 14. So , yes, I am going through the tuff teenage times. But I must say, so far so good.

Karen's Favorites:

Top 5 Favorite TV Shows
1. Ugly Betty (of course)
2. Andy Griffith Show
3. Cosby
4. Scarecrow and Mrs. King
5. Joan of Arcadia

Top 5 Favorite TV Characters
1. Henry Grubstick and Marc St. James (U/B)
2.Gomer (Andy Griffith)
3. Jake (Jake 2.0)
4. Ernest T Bass ( Andy Griffith)
5. Uncle Arthur (Bewitched)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy