Thursday, May 1, 2008

"American Idol" Results Show - Neil Diamond

American Idol
“Results Show”

Original Air Date: April 30, 2008

Rachel – Two Cents Staff Writer

Jason Castro sang “Forever in Blue Jeans” and “September Morn.”
Result: Safe

David Archuleta sang “Sweet Caroline” and “America.”
Result: Safe

David Cook sang “I’m Alive” and “All I Really Need is You.”
Result: Safe

Syesha Mercado sang "Hello Again" and “Thank the Lord for the Nighttime.”
Result: Bottom Two

Brooke White sang “I’m a Believer” and “I Am, I Said.”
Result: Eliminated

So what do YOU think? Did Brooke deserve to go home? What did you think of Ryan’s response to the Paula-Goof last night? Did you like the Neil Diamond medley? Will Natasha Bedingfield go to prom with David Archuleta? Will Simon reunite with that caller who was his first kiss? Give us your Two Cents… we’ll buy ourselves something pretty.

Next week: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

[photo: Ray Mickshaw ©2008 FOX BROADCASTING]

2 comments:

  1. WOW. Who do you think was more surprised? Brooke or Syesha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't surprised that it was Brooke. Don't get me wrong, I like her. I think her song choices fit her personality, but weren't right for this competition. If Jason Castro continues his song choices, he may be next.

    I don't know if I'm in the minority on this one, but I'm tired of seeing David Archuletta's shocked face when he finds out he is safe. Does he not have access to a TV, newspaper, or internet during the week? It's getting a bit old.

    ReplyDelete

TheTwoCents Comments Policy