Friday, July 27, 2007

The Office Conference Room - "Phyllis' Wedding"

Ladies and gentlemen,

We have a VERY special guest lending us his TwoCents about last night's repeat of "The Office".

Our friend Bobby Ray Shafer, who plays Bob Vance - Vance Refrigeration, sent in his TwoCents about an episode that he had VERY much to do with!

Without any further ado...

Phyllis' Wedding
Original Airdate: Thursday February 8, 2007

[Submitted by: Bobby Ray Shafer]

The first time I watched the episode was at Greg Daniel's house for the original airdate. Everyone was there and we had a great time, but it's still a little unnerving to watch something for the first time when you don't know how it has been cut and assembled.

Last night I watched it at home (alone) on my 65" HD and I really enjoyed it. I think it's an exceptional episode with a lot of emotion and I've had several people tell me it was their favorite one of the season --and obviously it was mine as well.

Best wishes,

Bobby Ray Shafer
(Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration)

THANKS BOBBY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy