Thursday, July 12, 2007

Grey's Casting News

Today I found out that Chyler Leigh will be joining the cast of "Grey's Anatomy".

My first thing was to look up who Chyler was. I saw a picture and a light bulb went off. She was the star of "Not Another Teen Movie"!

Chyler has also appeared in the show that made me weary of serial dramas - she was in "Reunion" which as anyone who watched it can tell you, was cancelled before we found out who the killer was! She was also on Grey's at the end of last season.

Also, KaDee Strickland has been cast in the Grey's spinoff - "Private Practice". Looking up KaDee I found her to be one of the cast of last season's short-run "The Wedding Bells", but I recognized her from her role in "Fever Pitch".

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Leigh plays Meredith's (Ellen Pompeo) half-sister, Lexie Grey, who comes to Seattle Grace as a new intern. On "Private Practice" KaDee will play Charlotte, a doctor and hospital administrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy