Friday, May 4, 2007

The Office Conference Room - "Women's Appreciation"

[Updated: 5/5 12:45pm]

Another new episode as we start to wind them down towards the finale in a few weeks! Not only did viewers get to sit through a great episode but those who went afterwards to TheOfficeChat.com found a special surprise in the chat room! Angela Kinsey who plays "Angela" was in there chatting away with the fans. It was a great time.

Women's Appreciation
Original Airdate: Thursday May 3, 2007
Outrage breaks out in the office after Phyllis gets an unexpected eyeful from a flasher. Michael makes some important personal decisions when he takes the women on a special outing. Meanwhile, Dwight and Andy work on catching the predator.

CLICK HERE FOR DWIGHT'S WANTED POSTER

Everyone in the Conference Room...NOW!!

----------
Name: KP
Office Site: TheTwoCents.com
Review: Only a few shows left and "The Office" didn't disappoint once again! From Dwight's citations straight through the end credits I was enjoying myself. Also, we saw a little bit of hope in the Jim/Pam world we've been dying for. Karen admitted, in a way, to having troubles with Jim and was listening a little too hard when Pam was saying you need to leave someone who isn't right for you. Jim enjoyed Pam's prank on Dwight with the wanted posters. Yeah, I see the sparks coming back, don't you? The boys getting to play in the ladies room was hilarious until of course, Creed has to be that guy to ruin everyone's good time, and could Kelly have been more excited about going to the mall? Ryan apparently asked out Karen when she first arrived....interesting.....
Favorite Moment: Pam's talking head when she said...(see Favorite Line)
Favorite Line: Pam: "I don’t often miss Roy. But I can tell you one thing. I wish someone had flashed me when I was with Roy. Because that would have been the ass-kicking of the year. Especially if it had been Jim. He would not have wanted me to have seen Jim’s … whoo, I am, I am saying a lot of things."

Overall Episode Grade: B+

----------
Name: Elyse Moretti
Office Site: Life In The Office
Review: While I thought the episode got off to a somewhat slow start, the closing scene absolutely killed. You had to love the fact that even acting separately, JAM can pull off some "pretty cool" stuff. Loved the scenes where Karen and Pam went head-to-head while giving Michael relationship advice. And how great was it to see the men of Dunder Mifflin appreciate the women's bathroom as a hang-out? Overall, I felt it was strong, but definitely a builder for the impending season finale. I can't wait for the last episodes of season three!
Favorite Moment: Pam imagining how Roy would have reacted if Jim had flashed her when she and Roy were together...'I'm saying a lot of things.'
Favorite Line: Dwight: "I am removing all bananas from the kitchen."

Overall Episode Grade: B+

----------
Name: Adam Tidwell
Office Site: www.OfficeQuotes.us
Review: After initial watching, I'm confused. I either really liked it, or it was "meh." Don't get me wrong, I laughed out loud several times! But still, I don't know what to think. Not uncommonly ("uncommonly," is that even a word?), I just thought it was so-so after watching, but I keep thinking and reminding myself of funny parts and it's really hard to say that it wasn't a great episode. A great dose of Creed, one of Meredith's bigger episodes, Stanley didn't even have a line, Pam vs. Karen, Michael dumps Jan (and not the other way around?!), and Andy is still keeping it all inside. I felt incredibly sorry for both Michael and Jan. I will say it again, Michael is just a young boy trapped in a man's body. Jan is quite kinky. Oh, and it's official. I am a Kelly-hater turned Kelly-lover. I used to be so annoyed by her, but I've come to really enjoy her character. Everything she did in this episode made me laugh. See, now I'm thinking it was a great episode. WTF! Still, right after I was done watching it I thought it was a little sub-par, so I'm sticking with that for now. You don't have to like it, but you have to respect it. R-E-S-SPE-C-T.
Favorite Moment: Creed's bathroom talking head.
Favorite Line: Dwight: "Phyllis, sorry. I've got penises on the brain. Back to work, everybody."

Overall Episode Grade: B-

----------
Name: Fancy New Beesly
Office Site: Fancy New Beesly on MySpace
Review: This episode was my favorite of the season I think..I laughed from beginning to end & it had the perfect amount of heart & humor that every comedy strives to live up to! Michael was adorable & hysterical. Pam was fabulous with her changing of the tire & courageous glares at Karen & snarky comments. Andy was also endearing & clever & Pam's "Dwight Schrute Is A Pervert" prank was genius. And yay that Meredith was featured FINALLY!! Kate Flannery is wonderful! This episode always holds a special place with me because Sarah (TOC) & I
were both there in the parking garage when they were filming & had lunch with them afterwards after our set visit. FABULOUS episode!
Favorite Moment: When Michael had his finger sticking out of his pants & was pretending to be at the circus & then turned around, saw Toby,& immediately made the finger/penis droop. I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard!
Favorite Line: "Phallis? Phyllis. Sorry. I have penises on the brain." -Dwight

Overall Episode Grade: A+

----------
Name: Lauren_TOC
Office Site: theofficechat.com
Review: First off, in my opinion, this was certainly the most hysterical episode of the season thus far. It seems as though we've all been pretty worked up on plot developments lately, and this was a perfect chance for the humor that we all fell in love with to shine through. There were several cringe-worthy moments. The entire scene at the beginning when Michael was making jokes about the flasher was hilarious. And Dwight was fantastic, as well, especially with his dress code proposal for the women. But even though it seemed like the entire episode was just one joke right after another, we really got to know a few characters a little bit better. I found the scene with Michael and the women at the food court to be very touching. I think it was great that we saw a little inside glimpse of his relationship with Jan. I was extremely pleased to see that Meredith received a little more airtime in the episode, too. She was hysterical. We also saw just how seriously Ryan takes his relationship with Kelly when he admitted to trying to hook up with Karen. All in all, it was an excellent episode, and I can honestly say that this is my new favorite of Season 3.
Favorite Moment: I loved when Kevin was trying to talk Jim into going in the womens restroom with him.
Favorite Line: Michael: "No, I’m being misogynistic. That is insane, I'm not being sexist."

Overall Episode Grade: A

----------
Name: jenny
Office Site: MTT (More Than That)
Review: Much better than last week. The supersizing of the episode gave it a much more organic feel and I loved pretty much all of it. Who knew the women's bathroom was so swank? You know, besides Creed. And who knew that Michael had the guts to break it off with Jan? Go figure. As for Dwight, he was totally awesome with his rules, taking bananas from the break room, and posting flyers with him as the perp.
Favorite Moment: Pam vs. Karen in the mall food court trying to help Michael figure out what to do about Jan. Team Pam!
Favorite Line: Pam's talking head about Jim flashing her

Overall Episode Grade: A-

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy