Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Idol Goes Country...

Ok, I admit it, I'm in the land of Country Music (Texas) but I didn't see last night's Idol performance show.

However, I'm not going to leave you hanging...

Here are some places you can find great re-caps!

Yahoo TV's Idol Report Card

Entertainment Weekly says it was a bumpy night.

and our Reality expert at RealityCheckByGina.com will be posting her review soon!

I didn't even see it, but I'm still making a bottom three of Phil (I've been told he was awesome last night, but America still doesn't vote for him), He Who Shall Not Be Named (I refuse to post about this guy by name anymore) and Chris. I'll vote for Chris to go home. (If I'm right this week, without having seen the show, I'll check into my psychic abilities.)

Hopefully, I'll get back to the real time journal of watching Idol next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy