Monday, March 5, 2007

Some Office Stuff


I found some fun "Office" tidbits over the weekend.

Jenna Fischer (Pam) appeared in an article in Allure Magazine, I never found the article, but I did find the picture (above) and that's really all I need.

Also, Rainn Wilson, who we all know as "Dwight" in The Office was featured in an article in Parade Magazine. Rainn has been on Saturday Night Live recently (did this GREAT "Office" themed monologue)and is in a bunch of movies coming out soon. What I didn't know about him was that he was a big actor on Broadway. In the article he says: "I came out to Los Angeles eight years ago with my whole goal to get on a TV show, so I could afford to go back and do some very serious theater work."

There's a website called GiveMeMyRemote and they do a lot of scoops, backstage stuff, news and more about the world of television. They are running a series on the set of The Office and it's very interesting to read. Give it a look.

Do you even watch The Office? Did you ever see the BBC version? Have any comments on these links I've provided up there? Are you as annoyed as I am that The Office won't be new until APRIL!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy