Wednesday, April 23, 2003

TwoCents On...

...Angelique - TwoCents Reviewer

You can email Angelique at angelique@TheTwoCents.com

Click here to read Angelique's stories...

My name is Angelique, a 26 year old Dutch girl. I am a full time Graphic Designer at a Screen printing company. We mostly work on band shirts for concerts, which is awesome cause I love concerts and music. I love my job, though I have only been working there for a month and a half.

After hours I love watching television shows, preferably crime shows. I have a weakness for them, since I am a graphic and multimedia designer I love the internet. It is my playing ground. My other interests include music, movies, writing/reading and art. I love going to concerts and through the internet I can find any kind of information I want. And I since I am inpatient and love to see new shows as soon as they come out I am watching them as soon as I can. I watch a lot of tv shows, and I love many of them.

I write the reviews for NCIS, CSI always used to be my number one show. But since ‘ Gravedanger’ things in my opinion became less interesting. It is not a bad show don’t get me wrong but NCIS definitely comes first now before CSI. And that made it it the obvious choice, when I by coincidence stumbled onto this website and noticed that no one was reviewing the show and the ‘ help wanted’ sign inspired me to send an email.

I don’t think just five would cover all the shows, characters and theme songs that I love. But here it goes, it was a difficult choice but these are my top fives ( in no particular order );

Top 5 Favorite TV Shows ALL Time:
NCIS
CSI
The L Word
Law and Order Special Victims Unit
Cold case

Top 5 Favorite TV Characters ALL Time:
Sara Sidle ( CSI )
Det. Olivia Benson ( L&O SVU )
Helena Peabody ( The L Word )
Ziva David ( NCIS )
Temperance ‘Bones’ Brennan ( Bones )

Top 5 Favorite TV Theme Songs ALL Time:
X Files
Who are you ( The Who ) – CSI
I’ll be there for you ( The Rembrandts ) – Friends
Stargate Atlantis
Supermodels – Popular

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheTwoCents Comments Policy